It’s Kari speaking here. Since I’m the older sister (I’m the one to the left and yep, I’m pulling rank), I thought I would share a few fun facts about myself and about Lani.
I believe it helps to get to know people before you consider buying from them. When you start getting to know someone, it starts to build trust.
Trust is the foundation of any relationship. So without further ado, here it goes…
10 Random Facts About Lani & Kari – Team Leaders for Crown Star Beauties
- We grew up in Northwest, Indiana and played basketball for most of our youth.
- Our parents have been married for 49 years. We get our spunky demeanor from our mama–Thelma.
- We have another sister, LeiLani a.k.a LeiFox (she is over a decade older than us and is a complete extrovert compared to us–I’m sure she will make an unmissable appearance in our FB Group so be on the lookout!)
- We couldn’t really stand each other for most of elementary school–Lani once hit me with a dog chain and slammed my head in the door–LITTLE SISTERS!!! But we bonded during our college days =)
- Both of us went to college in Ohio–I went to Xavier University on an academic scholarship. Lani went to Ashland University on an athletic scholarship.
- We have 7 children between the two of us! The holidays are always a hoot!
- We successfully ran a 28-day Self-Love Project this summer that included 28 videos, a paperback journal, and an active Facebook community of over 150 women who joined in on the fun.
- We are both self-improvement fanatics. Lani loves Lisa Nichols and Tao Lopez, while I enjoy Brene Brown and Paulo Coelho.
- I secretly want to be BFFS with Mindy Kaling, Tina Fey, and Solange.
- Lani is a freakishly amazing public speaker.
My favorite LipSense combination right now is: Roseberry + Glossy Gloss
Lani’s favorite LipSense combination right now is: Fly Girl + Glossy Gloss
In case you missed our personal LipSense stories, you can check them out here on our How To Become a LipSense Distributor post.